VC - 7
PROBIOTIC VIBRIO CONTROL
FISH AND SHRIMP HATCHERIES AND GROW OUT FARMS
- Minimize and inhibit the population and the growth of
vibrio in shrimp/fish
hatchery tanks and grow out farms.
- Terminate factors
that cause vibrio
- Visible speed to decompose the residue to amino acid for
algae so as to maintain optimal water quality.
- Drastically minimize ammonia and nitrite levels in the
low D.O. reservoir.
Selected high protent strains of Bacillus subtilis
along with suitalbe activator & carrier.
- Artemia tank : 3 ppm per application
- Hatching tank : 3 ppm per application
- Larva tank : 3 ppm per application
7 ~ 10 days).
Out Farm : (
every 20 days OR when Nitrite is higher
than 0.5 ppm
- 0.5 ppm per application,
5 kg / hectare.
Double the dosage
for the every
first time of application.
- Add required
quantity of VC-7
in a filter bag and suspend in larval
can be directly added to algal tanks just 4 hrs. before feeding
to larval tanks.
can be added to Artemia hatching tanks also to minimize
- Do not use
any disinfectant like lodine when VC-7
- It works
better if mixing VC-7 with water for one night before applying them
to the tank.
1 kg / bag.
AQUA CORPORATION, TAIWAN