PRECAUTION : (for
the first time operation )
- Thousands of very fine bubbles are diffused and
the pond water as they are all small.
When bubbles come up to the
water surface, they
also bring dirty materials up.
- Diffusing operation create strong aeration and
stir the water from the bottom to the
- During the short period of dirty materials
precipitation, fish and shrimp
may get stressed although the environment
improving, stop feeding is required in this period
- No need to use too many unit of cyclonic aerator in a
The recommended standard number of
aerator in a one-hectare pond
is as follow:
4 units of 1HP paddlewheel aerator +
of 1HP (1HP/60HZ, 1.5HP/50HZ) diffuser.
while the stocking density
is 50 pcs / M3.
- The diffusing disk may touch down the pond
in case the
water is lower than 20 cm. Turn off the
aerator before the water
come down to 20 cm during